}

Thursday, November 09, 2017

B&W photo challenge: Day four of seven

A post shared by arthur_amerinz (@arthur_amerinz) on

I had an unexpected chance to take this photo, but was unable to share it here on the blog last night. So, here it is. There’s nothing unusual in how this photo was done, although I did crop it slightly and, as usual, brighten it a bit after converting it to mono. This is one of my favourites in the series, for reasons I can't explain without breaking the rules.

On thing I haven’t said about any of these photos is that the reason they’re all square is because that’s the shape that Instagram likes, and these photos are all shared there first. I don’t mind that because I think it adds another layer of discipline and challenge onto the project.

Previously in this series:
A new photo challenge (day one of seven)
B&W photo challenge: Day two of seven
B&W photo challenge: Day three of seven

No comments: