}

Friday, September 13, 2013

Something happy


Everybody needs to see something happy every now and again, and sometimes we don’t even realise it. For me, this video was like that. Romance and love are awesome, and when both are celebrated, well, it’s a pretty great thing, I think.

This video shows a choreographed mob of family and friends helping Spencer propose to Dustin, the love of his life, and done to the song "Somebody Loves You" by Betty Who. I think it’s really nicely done, but one of my favourite parts was actually when Dustin takes out his phone to take a photo of the spectacle; it was a very real moment amidst the spectacle.

Sometimes, we all need to see something happy. I didn’t realise how much I needed that today until I saw this video. Romance and love are awesome.

Tip o’ the Hat to Joe.My.God.

2 comments:

rogerogreen said...

Interesting. While I must admit having tired of this genre (the public proposal, the dance routine), I will say the dancing was particular good. And it was in SALT LAKE CITY!

Arthur (AmeriNZ) said...

To be honest, the reason it was in Salt Lake City is the reason I watched it! Mind you, it WAS Home Depot, which is an island of tolerance wherever they are.