}

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Gayest Of All Time


June is Gay and Lesbian Pride Month, and it’s time to celebrate. Right on cue, Jonny McGovern has released his latest video and song. Fun as the song is, I had to post the video mostly because my fellow podcaster, the fabulous Donna Suggarz, is featured.

When I watched the video for the second time, I realised that there are more than a few references that non-LGBT people won’t get. Oh, well. I’m used to having to find my truth in overtly heterosexual songs, so a little turnabout is fair play.

And, a little fun never hurt anyone.

2 comments:

rogerogreen said...

It occurred to me that most black adults, when I was growing up, said that we have to learn to speak two languages.

Arthur (AmeriNZ) said...

Hm, interesting point! I think I'll do a post about