}

Saturday, February 11, 2012

In the family


Our niece Stacie has posted some YouTube videos of her singing covers of songs, accompanied by her friend Keely on ukulele. I think their simplicity is really nice. The video above is the latest of these videos, a cover of the late Amy Winehouse's "Valerie". In my totally unbiased opinion, it's one of the songs she does the best.

Her first video was a cover of the “New Girl” theme song. Her second was a cover of Adele’s Make You Feel My Love. I admit, I wasn’t familiar with either song. Maybe I’m too old.

At any rate, check out all her videos on YouTube and, while you’re there, would it kill you to click on “Like”? Take my word for it: Stacie is a wonderful girl and deserves your support.

1 comment:

Roger Owen Green said...

To Make You Feel My Love was written by Bob Dylan, and was also recorded by Billy Joel. Just sayin'.

I'll check out the niece's music.