}

Saturday, May 01, 2010

Gratuitous siblings photos

Jake and Bella are now playing with each other—mostly Bella chasing Jake, or finding a spot to stand and swat Jake as he runs by. They both sleep on the bed at night, and sometimes they sleep near each other, especially when it’s cold.

Yesterday morning, Jake was sleeping on the bed as I got dressed. Bella jumped onto the bed and lay down right next to Jake. I casually went to get my camera but couldn’t find it easily; I didn’t want to make a lot of noise so they didn’t jump down to see what I was doing, so I grabbed the digital video camera and used it to snap the photo above.
Later that night, I got up from my desk to go to bed and saw that Jake and Bella were sleeping next to each other. As it happens, the video camera was sitting on my desk, so I grabbed it again (photo below).

This camera isn’t ideal for shooting snapshots: There’s no flash, and the resolution is a bit low. Still, it’s what I had, so I’m sharing the photos even though the quality isn’t that great. Hopefully the next ones will be better.

2 comments:

doyle and mollie said...

way to go jake... gosh it never fails to blow me away just how much you look like me - even your looks like in the first pic... that's a what you taking a pic of me for look arf arf arf

Arthur Schenck said...

Not surprisingly, I've thought the same thing when visiting your photos!