}

Friday, March 26, 2010

I need a little break



Late last year, two videos were all the rage on the Internet, and deservedly so. In November, the kids at Shorecrest High School in Shoreline, Washington filmed a lip-synch video of Outkast’s “He Ya”, filmed in one take. It was a challenge to their archrivals, Shorewood High School.

The following month, Shorewood High School responded (below) by doing a lip-synch video of the Hall and Oates 80s song, “You Make My Dreams Come True.” Not a very cool song, you say? Consider this: The Shorewood video was filmed backwards.

These videos always make me smile, every time I see them. After a few days of heavy, dark subjects, I need a break. These videos fit the bill nicely.

4 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

"Hall and Oates 80s song, 'You Make My Dreams Come True.' Not a very cool song, you say?"

WHAT?!

You should rent 500 Days of Summer. THE best part involves that very song.

And it is COOL!

Or you can just look at THIS, but it's better in context.

Wait, I can't remember if you can access YouTube in eN Zed.

limo hire said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nik said...

Hah, 500 Days of Summer was the first thing I thought of too.

Arthur Schenck said...

It's probably because I haven't seen "500 Days of Summer," though it's been recommended to me several times. But Joseph Gordon-Levitt sure has changed over the years (actually, I first thought that when I saw him in "Latter Days").