}

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

One brief shining moment

This past Sunday, my AmeriNZ Podcast was the Number One personal journal podcast on the iTunes New Zealand Store. It’s been in the top 10 before, and it’s often been in the top 30, but never Number One.

This all happened because of all the people re-subscribing to my new feed, so it’s only a temporary thing. In fact, today it had dropped back to number 2, and it’ll continue to fall.

But I just enjoyed being Number One, for the first time in my life, I think. I also liked having both the new and old podcast visible on the Personal Journals main page in the iTunes New Zealand Store (the new one is by “Arthur the AmeriNZ”).

Mind you, you can help me have a high ranking simply by subscribing to my AmeriNZ Podcast by clicking the button below. And while you’re there, why not leave a 5-star review to help keep my podcast on the featured page?


Get AmeriNZ Podcast for free on iTunes

2 comments:

lost in france said...

You'll always be number one to us -- your loyal readers (and to your loyal listeners)!

Arthur Schenck said...

Aw, shucks... thanks! I guess I better come up with some decent content to justify that—no pressure, or anything!