}

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

AmeriNZ 78 – Cloudy Tuesday


Episode 78 is now available, and it's free no matter where you get it from. You can listen to it or download it through the player at the bottom of the post here, or subscribe for free through iTunes here (you must have the free iTunes player installed). You can also listen to it for free through the player on my MySpace page.

It’s a cloudy Tuesday in Auckland, the perfect day for a chat. Today I’ll update you on some things that have been going on with me lately. Then, I talk about a few things in the news: The British are talking about kids pledging allegiance to the Queen, and I tell you what I think that’s about. Then, the Seven Deadly Sins, which Kiwis don’t believe in or, if they do, it’s Lust that gets 'em. A report on fast food shows Kiwis eat a lot of flesh. Christian fanatics in my old area of Illinois are trying to get a book banned. Comments give me the chance to add my bit.

Be sure to donate to Holly’s Walk for the Animals for the Animal Humane Society!

My one year anniversary of podcasting is the end of the month, so you still have time to send me a message. Ring my US listener line or email an MP3 to amerinz@podOmatic.com.

Leave a comment. Or, you can email a comment to comment(at]amerinz.com, or send a personal email to me (won’t be read on the podcast) to arthur{at)amerinz.com. You can also still use my other address, amerinz[at) yahoo.com or ring my US listener line on 206-339-8413.

Links for this episode

Blue Savannah by Erasure iTunes USA Store or iTunes NZ Store. You can also buy Blue Savannah through Amazon.com.


Get AmeriNZ Podcast for free on iTunes

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you Arthur for stating that we must not do the job of the Republicans by bashing our own candidates. I also think that you’re right we would be friends if you lived in my area. I know we would have some great political discussions. Thanks for all the shows and look forward to hearing more.

Kalv1n said...

LOL, I wasn't beat by Archer! I think you should be saddened by the fast food expanding in NZ. At least I would be. As for deadly sins, I don't believe in them either. I'm not too surprised about the English trying to tighten things up. And I'm shocked people would think that Angels in America is that offensive. Seriously, it's not that racy. I also love making you read out dirty things on your comments, but maybe I'll try and be tamer in the future, cocksucker. OOPS! Okay, I'm silly.

Arthur Schenck said...

Arick: I'm mighty sick and tired of the candidate bashing going on. Honestly, it's all beginning to remind me of that "Leave Britney Alone" video. Sooner or later we'll be visiting SF--look for some of those discussions!

Kalvin: Well, I do sometimes go to fast food joints--simply for research purposes, of course. I agree with everything else you said, and I don't mind you being silly at all, dick whacker. ;-)

Fairy Princess Holly said...

Arthur, I meant to comment on this ages ago, but I listen at work, and sometimes my "babysitter" is whiny about my computer use. (pesky bosses) Anyway, better late than never. Thanks so much for plugging my Walk for Animals, and adding a link in your show notes. That was fabulous! :) That aside, I enjoyed the show as always!

Arthur Schenck said...

Holly: My pleasure. I checked a moment ago and found you'd reached 66% of your goal and were one of the top fundraisers. Good on ya!