}

Friday, December 14, 2007

AmeriNZ #60 – Back again again


Episode 60 is now available, and it's free no matter where you get it from. You can listen to it or download it through the player at the bottom of the post here, or subscribe for free through iTunes here (you must have the free iTunes player installed). You can also listen to it for free through the player on my MySpace page.

My last episode was ten days ago. I start today to tell you why that is: I've been incredibly busy with work. I have a big trip coming up, and that will again mess up the podcast schedule. In the meantime, I'll have another political episode next week. Today I give some advice to would-be expats.

Then I go over comments, the results of a recent poll on my blog and finally, I talk a bit about Australia's new Prime Minister.

Leave a comment or send an email to me at amerinz{at)yahoo.com. You can also ring my US listener line on 206-339-8413.


Get AmeriNZ Podcast for free on iTunes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that you and Nigel will be separated during the vacation. I wonder if you will have culture shock coming back to the states. It will be interesting to get your comments after your visit.

Arthur Schenck said...

Yes, the thing I don't like is being separated. This will the longest we've been apart in 12 years. I fully expect to have at least some culture shock, but I'm hoping not too much. In any event, I'm taking my digital recorder with me in the hope that I can record some audio while I'm there.