}

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

AmeriNZ #44 – Weird

Episode 44 is now available, and it's free no matter where you get it from. You can listen to it or download it through the player at the bottom of the post here, or subscribe for free through iTunes here (you must have the free iTunes player installed). You can also listen to it for free through the player on my MySpace page.

There was weird news about a “terrorism-related” raid in New Zealand but, at the moment, it should all be taken with a grain of salt. The local election results are in and I tell you a bit about that. There's a weird TV commercial running in New Zealand. Leave a comment or send an email to amerinz[at)yahoo.com; if you put “Comment” in the subject line, I'll know to read it on the podcast.


Get AmeriNZ Podcast for free on iTunes

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That commercial at the end was odd. Why would Erin Brokovich do a commercial like that in NZ? I thought it was weird.

I voted in the poll!

Nik said...

Great podcast -- I've been meaning to listen to it for a few weeks now and finally did, really enjoyed your commentary and thought you had some excellent insights. I have no idea what's up with that Brockovich advert, it's like one long apologia for her selling out I suppose... ?

Arthur Schenck said...

Archerr: I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that commercial is weird. They have a Kiwi doing the voiceovers for the ordinary "buy this stuff" ads.

Nik: Thanks for listening! As you know, I read your blog regularly. My podcast is just a way to kind of expand the conversation a bit.